Sunday 8 December 2013

Day One at CTC

Day one of Many
I have arrived at CTC and moved into Clearways (Local CTC Accomodation)
Put on my uniform for the first time and commenced my first day of training at CTC
Right off the bat there are a lot of things to catch up with like getting everything set up, email, lesson plans, operations, schedule, id card, parking pass, access card, books, folders, settling into the accomodation, finding my way around... etc.
Lots of fun.

The training schedule is intense Starting with CPL Air Law.  From here on I will have 4 more exams to pass between now and Mid January.  
(I have already passed CPL Human factors and CPL Aircraft Technical Knowledge earlier this year)

My Exam schedule looks something like this

Dec 16 - CPL Air Law
Dec 23 - CPL Principles of Flight
Jan 06 - CPL Meteorology
Jan 13 - CPL Navigation

After all that It should be time to get into the air!



No comments:

Post a Comment